- Made from chipboard, known as low-density fibreboard (LDF) or particleboard. (Engineered wood)
- Classic Door is hollow and painted in different colours.
- Classic door is budget friendly but inferior in term of durabiity and sound insulation
- Available in hollow core or solid core. "Solid core" is made fully from chipboard.
Nyatoh Timber Door
- Solid Nyatoh Door is durable and provides good sound isolation.
- Solid door is made up of solid piece of wood joint together, is best among all but heaviest.
- The downside its designs are moulded in.
Nyatoh Plwood Door
- Made from a thin layer of Nyatoh wood glued on plywood.
- Signficantly cheaper than a Nyatoh Timber Door.
- Available in hollow, semi-solid and solid core.